PUL (polyurethane laminate) *specially made to be breathable. Completely waterproof. Will not separate from fabric.Care Instructions:
Machine wash with warm or hot water. Tumble dry on low heat*.
*Very high air heat can cause the waterproofing laminate to wear prematurely, warp or melt. Do not iron and do not dry clean. Be sure not to use bleach, vinegar, nor oxy-type products. These products are harsh and over time can damage your bibs. Please use regular or HE laundry detergent only. These bibs can withstand plenty of use and the repeated hot washing necessary.About our Fabric:
Food Safety Information
- Does not contain lead or heavy metals
- Does not contain BPA
- Does not contain phthalates
- Does not contain PVCs, diisocynates, chlorine, or migratable plasticizers
- Does not contain latex
- Fabric is vegan (does not contain animal products).
- Fabric is USP class VI, the highest level of safety for skin contact and the safest choice for medical devices.
- Fabric passes flammability testing and is considered Class 1 Normal Flammability.